Jill Clark – Founder
Jill Clark knows how the worlds of real estate and beauty go hand-in-hand. A former vice president at cosmetics giant Estee Lauder, she successfully leveraged her expertise in marketing, business acumen and retail knowledge to launch her brokerage career 14 years ago. Jill Clark Homes is one of Baird & Warner’s newest brands, and exemplify excellence through high-touch, white-glove service and a sophisticated brand developed by Clark.
What my clients say
As two busy professionals my wife and I enjoyed an outstanding view of available downtown Chicago properties in one day. By the end of the day we found a condo that was just perfect for us.
Jill doesn’t just list your home for sale, she markets it. Her knowledge, vast network of contacts, attention to detail, and ability to highlight our home’s unique qualities, quickly helped us find a buyer. In addition, her recommendations and assistance in purchasing my new home have been invaluable.
Jill Clark has assisted us with selling our home. We know she is a very special agent. With our unique needs and a specific focus, she was able to work with us every step of the way.
Wow, our experience with Jill Clark was nothing short of superb. Jill is the utmost professional in her trade. We recently sold our home in White Eagle Golf Club and Jill obtained the highest price per square foot for us in our subdivision. Jill simply doesn’t have any competition in White Eagle unless you are willing to price your home so low it sells itself. Where is the skill in that?
Jill financially invests in the selling of your home in which she will have a well-prepared strategy and game plan in place for the marketing of your home. She is involved in every phase of the sales cycle which includes being present at the appraisal with accurate and advantageous comps in-hand. Jill works hard for her clients and she earns every penny of her commission.
Jill was a true business partner in selling our home in which we had constant open communication with her. We worked together for the common goal of selling our home at an appropriate price that fit the finishes of our home. Jill’s approach and marketing background set her apart from the other realtors. She doesn’t expect her clients to leave ten’s of thousands of dollars on the table just to sell their home fast for her quick profit.
Jill offers high integrity, compassion and a complete commitment to the selling process of real estate. We now consider her a friend and we will always be grateful that she represented us in the selling of our home.
It’s always a delicate issue when you know many professionals in a same area of expertise, – some of whom you know well, like personally and highly respect professionally, – and the time comes when you can only choose one of them to work with. That happened to us when we chose our realtor, and it was not easy. Our final choice was Jill Clark, and it is only fair that I share how I feel about my experience with her. I say without blinking that I am 100% thrilled, for the following reasons:
- To start the process, Jill went over the entire home and identified potential areas of concern that we needed to work on before putting the home on the market. She then brought her own team of professionals to address such issues. As a result, later our home received a squeaky clean report from the Home Inspector;
- Jill provided an expert home stager and spent time with her in the house to decide how to best show our property to prospective buyers. Jill also had an elegant and great-looking strategy to draw people’s attention to the home features she wanted to showcase;
- Her marketing materials were first class. Again, she had a competent real estate photographer and videographer in her team who really made our house look great;
- Jill gave us her full attention – to the point of coming to the house to turn lights on and off when I wasn’t around and couldn’t have the house ready for showings;
- Jill is personable, professional and strong. She also works with a very knowledgeable and experienced real estate lawyer, LYNN DOWD. Throughout the whole process, I felt that they had our best interest and always had answers and solutions to every question and obstacle we had during the selling process. They were quick and to the point. These women are fierce! They were firm and unshakable – and we felt extremely well represented and well protected by them; Gosh, I really LOVED seeing them in action.
- Jill went above and beyond at every step of the way. Nothing was a bother to her, she made everything that pertained to her work become the one island of certainty and trust I could rely on in the ocean of stress that the selling process can be.
Thank you Jill for EVERYTHING!!!!! You are worth your weight in gold and diamonds.
Our family has relied on Jill Clark to represent us through three home transactions! We highly recommend her for her professionalism, her persistence and creativity in working through any challenges, her attention to detail, her responsiveness and reliability – all of which she delivers with a joyful personality and a great sense of humor. We have also recommended her to friends and they’ve been just as happy with their experience as we have been.
We have known Jill for years and when it came time to pick a real estate agent to sell our house, there wasn’t a second thought on who we would select. Jill is an extremely professional and knowledgeable expert in this field and we had the confidence in her to get the job done and get it done right. Most admirable, she tells you what you NEED to hear, even if it isn’t necessarily what you want to hear. Her marketing and presentation services are above the rest which clearly differentiates her in the market.
When our relocation began in earnest, our choice in buyer’s agents was obvious; the woman whose name was next to many of the listings we were finding online 1,000 miles away that aligned with our taste. Ironically, she was too good at her job because the homes we liked best moved before we could. Saying Jill is the consummate professional would be an understatement. There are a team of professionals involved in a relocation but what Jill has done for us goes so far above and beyond what the other dozen or so people have done that it would be more accurate to say Jill is the valedictorian of professionals. Jill found us the right house in the right neighborhood and has helped us both pre- and post-purchase find other A-gamers to support our move. Frankly, if you aren’t on Jill’s recommendation list, you probably aren’t the best at what you do. When the day comes to sell this house the only absolute certainty in the process will be who we call to list it.
We have bought and sold many homes over the years, but hands down, Jill Clark is a champion among her peers. She positively, through her guidance and expertise, helped us formulate a plan to effectively sell our home when other agents had been unsuccessful.
Selling a house is much harder than buying. Combining her former corporate sales experience and her extensive sales experience in real estate, Jill makes the challenging sales job effortless. From the property descriptions to marketing strategies and the negotiation, unlike most agents who let the house sell by itself by lowering the price repeatedly, Jill changed the disadvantages of our house into advantages, so it stands out among all the other competitions. She is highly professional, innovative, result driven, and detail oriented. She also has a great team to ensure that every step of the process is covered, the executions are successful and seamless. From the minute we met her, we knew we were in good and capable hands. We knew that we had a partner in the effort who put our needs and concerns before anything else.
If you want to sell your house quickly, hire Jill and you will NOT be disappointed!